WPSyncSheets For WooCommerce 6.4 – Which is on the top tier of the plugin to manage and customize your WooCommerce orders flexibly within one single google spreadsheet. It can create sheet based on the different order status configured into the general settings page. There are other features like freeze headers, click to sync, order wise & product wise row data, static sheet headers and background row colors to make your spreadsheets more effective and easy to manage. Export all your WooCommerce orders with google spreadsheet.
WPSyncSheets For WooCommerce 6.4 Plugin Features:
- “Orders, Products, Customers, Coupons, and Events” are easily sync with one Google Spreadsheet.
- “Click to Sync” automatically synchronize all existing orders as per the order status sheets.
- Order Wise and Product Wise row data, can easily manage all their orders as per their order row or product row data within the sheet.
- Edit orders from the admin side which automatically affected in google spreadsheets.
- Option to create the new spreadsheet and sheets based on the orders status in the settings page.
- Easily freeze header row (first row) of sheet with setting page option.
- When order status is enabled , a new sheet in your existing spreadsheet is created with the same name as order status.
- Supports multi languages namely French, German and Chinese.
- Export all orders of specific with product categories & date range within a new spreadsheet.
- Allows users to add background row color in odd & even manner, it is calculated as per their order id.
- Manage all the orders with one Google Spreadsheet to make their business effective.
- Compatible with 30+ third-party plugins for instance with their order status and sheet headers.
- Allows to sort the sheet headers and display data in an exact order you need.
- Edit sheet headers, there are simple text fields to change the name of the sheet headers, it will be auto affected with spreadsheet headers.
- “All in one” order status option can enable to display all the orders in a single google spreadsheet.
- Creates the default WooCommerce order status sheets and in particular it will save new orders in Google Spreadsheet based on the order status.
- Allowed to copy the same columns into the rows i.e, Billing First Name, Billing Last Name etc.
- Add custom order status of WooCommerce, to create & manage their orders.
How to Install:
- Download the *.zip file above
- Please Login to WordPress
- Goto Plugin Section
- Select Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin
- Click Install Now
- Activate Plugin