WooCommerce Order Delivery 1.9.4 – makes it easy for customers to choose a delivery date and time for their orders during the checkout process. Improve your checkout process’ efficiency and satisfaction by letting your customers choose their preferred delivery date and time in a smooth and understandable way. With Order Delivery your customers will get clear notifications about the expected delivery date and time of the package from a set of possibilities managed by the store owner that includes local bank holidays, shipping methods, and other factors. Make sure your store can process all orders by limiting the number of orders per day or time frame.
WooCommerce Order Delivery 1.9.4 Plugin Features:
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Limit the number of orders to be delivered in a day or time frame to prevent work overloads and problems with your shipments.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Classify your shipping methods by a delivery range. E.g: 1 day, 2-3 days, etc.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.
How to Install:
- Download the *.zip file above
- Please Login to WordPress
- Goto Plugin Section
- Select Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin
- Click Install Now
- Activate Plugin