User Role Editor Pro 4.60.2 – will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro 4.60.2 Features:
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under “Appearance” menu on per role base
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role
- Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it.
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role
- Manage what widgets are shown for what role.
- Advertisement Free
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability;
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators
- Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes
How to Install:
- Download the *.zip file above
- Please Login to WordPress
- Goto Plugin Section
- Select Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin
- Click Install Now
- Activate Plugin