ACF Frontend Form Element Pro 3.2.4 – is an ACF extension that allows you to easily display ACF frontend forms for your users in the Elementor Editor so your users can edit content by themselves from the frontend. This plugin needs to have Advanced Custom Fields installed and activated. You can create awesome forms in ACF which save custom meta data to pages, posts, users, and more. Then use this widget in Elementor to easily display the form for your users. This way you can pick and choose the data which you need them to be able to edit.
ACF Frontend Form Element Pro 3.2.4 Features:
- Give the end user the best content managment experience without having to open the ACF or Elementor documentations. It’s all ready to go right here.
- Let your users edit posts from the frontend of their site without having to access the WordPress dashboard.
- Let your users publish new posts from the frontend using the “new post” action
- Allow users to edit their user data easily from the frontend.
- Allow new users to register to your site with a built in user registration form! You can even hide the WordPress dashboard from these new users.
- Pick and chose which users have acess to the WordPress admin area.
- Choose who sees your form based on user role or by specific users.
- Display the form in a modal window that opens when clicking a button so that it won’t take up any space on your pages.
- If you have global data – like header and footer data – you can create an options page using ACF and let your users edit from the frontend.
- Make your forms more engaging by adding multiple steps.
- We’re adding built in fields for Woocomerce products. Let your users add their products from the frontend!
- Prevent all or specific users from submitting the form more than a number of times.
- Set emails to be sent and map the form data to display in the email fields such as the email address, the from address, subject, and message.
- Use Elementor to style the form and modal window as well the buttons
How to Install:
- Download the *.zip file above
- Please Login to WordPress
- Goto Plugin Section
- Select Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin
- Click Install Now
- Activate Plugin